Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring Foward, where's my sun you promised so early?!


I got so excited this weekend to Spring Foward, only because I know it means more hours of sunlight. The only thing is, is that I forgot that for a couple weeks its still dark when I leave the house...boo!! So my weardrobe shots aren't as sun-filled as they have been.

I had a good weekend and I hope you all did too!! We did some shopping Friday night and I got some fantabulous stuff!! My husband completely spoils me and when I got home Friday night the InStyler was waiting for me along with a eye patch, for my sinus headaches. The last item was only because he broke my other one. I'm one lucky girl. As for the InStyler i'm still waiting to pass judgement on it. Its worked well this morning from what I can tell, I feel like I just walked out of the salon (something i've never been able to duplicate), but my scalp is on fire from being burnt!! I will give an official review later!!

The outfit well, it works!! I feel like the red shoes are my sassy red lipstick for the day!! The leggings are a score from Target this weekend...for $3!! Can't beat that clearance deal!!

Fashionably Yours!!





Long Sleeved Tee: Thrifted
Grey Cardigan: Bitten by SJP
Necklace: Freecycle
Skirt: Freecycle
Leggings: Target
Shoes: Charlotte Russe (I think)

No comments:

Post a Comment