Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Praying for an answer..


TGIF!! Yes, you are correct, my hair isn't dyed yet!! I've been having horrible migraines and headaches this week so I'm waiting to do my hair this weekend because even if i don't have a headache when I start the process, i may get one once i smell the fumes. Its sucks being me sometimes but it is what it is i suppose. I've been going to the chiropractor hoping it would help my headaches and it does but now I think its time to get tested and get on some medication no matter how much I don't want to!! Ugh..

So again I was not feeling any outfit in my closet this morning so I decided for the good ol' jeans shirt and tennis shoes. I almost NEVER wear tennis shoes so relish this moment. I guess comfort will be my friend today!! Wahooo!! So anyone got any exciting weekend plans?!

Fashionably Yours!!




White Tank: Hand me down from friend
Striped shirt: Thrifted
Scarf: ???
Necklace: Jo-Ann Fabrics
Jeans: Target
Shoes: Reebok

1 comment:

  1. Ouch, I hope your headaches let up for you, I know how bad migraines suck. Your outfit is cute! I like the striped hoodie a lot.
    I'm anticipating a lot of I dont know yet for my weekend - I'm heading to the country to visit family and hoping its not freezing when I do my 5 mile charity walk tomorrow. Snow will not be fun to trudge through that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete