Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Next time baby, i'll be bulletproof!!


I can not wait for my 3 day weekend! I need to do something to get my creative juices flowing, because song lyrics for blog titles just aren't cutting it!!

I found inspiration for this outfit from a post on chictopia. When i went back today to find the picture I couldn't find it. I know I have it saved on my computer at home but I don't have it here. So you will just have to trust me when i say that it was a great outfit!! Today the weather is supposed to be in the high 60's and sunny and I can't wait!! I will definetly be taking a walk after work today!! Let's here it for spring!!

Fashionably Yours!





Scarf: Trim from a shirt I cut up
Jacket: Charlotte Russe
Tunic: Express
Necklaces: Freecycle
Leggings: Hand me down from my cousin
Shoes: Forever 21
Ring: Hand me down from Cousin
Bracelet: From my sister and My hubby
Watch: Target

A close up shot of the accessories!




No comments:

Post a Comment