Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

She's a wild one with an angel's face!!


Yes yes I listen to country songs!! I know you don't believe it but I do. I heard this song yesterday by Faith Hill and I love it!! So today a line from it became my blog title.
As far as today's outfit I came up with it the other night. I got the black sweater from my cousin and I love it. The outfit is really simple today but after feeling sick yesterday i'm all about comfort and simplicity. I included more pictures than normal because the bottom 2 are funny. The last one my husband calls my wild hair!! I don't know what happened but maybe thats my new rockstar picture!! Happy Wednesday everyone!!
Fashionably Yours!






Shirt Dress: Papaya
Black Sweater: Hand me down from my cousin
Bird Necklace: For Love 21
Watch: Target
Leggings: NY & Co.
Socks: Target
Shoes: Charlotte Russe


No comments:

Post a Comment