Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

Say aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh...


Happy Friday everyone!! I am ready for the weekend!! Nothing real exciting planned, maybe some bowling tomorrow and maybe doing some crafting but i'm definetly gonna enjoy having some time to myself!! Unfortunately though its supposed to rain most of the weekend so no sunshine days for me. Thats ok, rain is the perfect weather for staying in and watching tv all day while napping on the couch!! Thats good stuff!!

I realized I hadn't worn this jean shirt to work yet so I figured why not on casual Friday?! I was gonna wear it with an athletic skirt but at the last minute decided not to. So I threw on my trusty capris and my pretty sparkly pink shoes!! Simple and easy yet completely comfortable. Any fun weekend plans?

Oh and stayed tuned next week, I have a very exciting interview with a great, sweet, and very fashionable fellow blogger!! I can't wait!!

Fashionably Yours!!





Jean Shirt: American Eagle
Necklace: Lia Sophia
White Tank: Hand me down from friend
Capris: Bitten by SJP
Shoes: ???


And my outtake for the day!! My husband said i was looking orange and calling me a skittle. Its funny but this was my "aaahh how could you say that?" face!! I still love him though!!




No comments:

Post a Comment