Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Kiss me I'm Irish!!


Actually I'm not Irish and definetly don't kiss me, my husband would kill you! That is of course if I don't slap you first! If you don't know today is St. Patrick's Day, so inevitably I had to have an Irish themed blog title! I also had to wear something green in order to not get pinched, because I bruise like a peach!! By the way, why did that tradition come into play? What bully thought of that?! Not nice, not nice..


I really have nothing great to say about my outfit today except that maybe I should have worn brown shoes instead of black. It seemed better w/black before I walked out the door, but pictures don't lie.

Fashionably Yours!!






Dress: Charlotte Russe
Flower Pin: Fabric Store
Green Tank: Bitten by SJP
Shoes: Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Post a Comment