Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

I'm a walking rainbow, and I couldn't be happier!!



Its MONDAY!! Today i'm thinking happy thoughts!! I guess thats what happens when the sun is shining, you wear bright colors, and smell wonderful thanks to new perfume. I'm definetly feeling confident and happy today if you couldn't tell. Im loving my new hair and this outfit is...FANTASTIC!! I'm definetly not afraid of colors as you can tell and with spring just around the corner i'm so excited to get rid of some of the drab colors. I got some new free perfume sampler from Victoria Secret so I'm testing them out before I go buy any!! I love them, they smell like spring & summer!! HAPPY HAPPY me!!

Don't mind me...i'm in a special mood today!!

Fashionably Yours!!






Sweater: Thrifted
T-Shirt: Dear by Amanda Bynes
Pants: Thrifted
Necklace: For Love 21
Shoes: Thrifted

1 comment:

  1. The hair and the outfit look great! I love how the yellow in the shirt matches the yellow in your sweaters stripes too. Very nicely coordinated.

    ReplyDelete