Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

The last of the last!




Headband: For love 21
White Shirt: Charlotte Russe
Long Sleeved Shirt: Remixed
Jeans: Bitten by SJP
Boots: Charlotte Russe
Rings: For Love 21
Necklace: For Love 21
Watch: Target



So I just realized today that my last post said last outfit of 2009...WRONG! I must have been half asleep when I wrote that. This was actually the second to last outfit that I wore on New Years Eve. I won't be posting the other one because the picture is horrific!! So this will be my last wardrobe picture of 2009, even if I am posting this in 2010. I had to work so I wanted to wear something comfortable but of course still be fashionable. After work I ended up going to the mall so I took this picture in the H&M dressing room! What can I say?! I knew I wouldn't have time when I got home to take the picture so I had to work with what I had. Desperate times call for desperate measures!! Well all, thats its for this post! I hope you all had a very happy and safe New Year! Till tommorrow, stay fashionable..even in the grocery store!!


Fashionably Yours,
Jenlainy







No comments:

Post a Comment