Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Its all about the layers!!






I'm not really supposed to be on here because I'm supposed to be doing my crafts but I had to hurry up and get my weardrobe picture up here from yesterday. This is not what I wore to work yesterday but rather what I wore to a birthday party last night. The vest was added in lieu of a jacket since my scarf sheds and I didn't want to have to clean off my coat for 4 hours. I really am loving the shorts with leggings or tights underneath, and am thinking that I need to start cutting up some more old jeans I don't wear anymore. Well all, that's it for now. I must go and get cracking on getting some work done. Hope you all have a great weekend!


Fashionably Yours,
Jenlainy






Grey Striped Shirt: Target??
Scarf: Thifted
Shorts: Remixed
Leggings: :NY & Co
Grey stiped socks: Target
White Leggings: Target
Boots: Charlotte Russe
Vest: Steve and Barrys
Bracelets: One my sister gave me and the other one is from 5-7-9.

No comments:

Post a Comment