Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Re-think the way you wear things!




White Tee: Old navy
Black skirt worn as a shirt: Thrifted
Jean Leggings: H&M
Boots: Meijer
Scarf: H&M
Watch: Birthday gift (Target)
Ring: For Love 21




Good morning everyone! I am posting this on Saturday because I was busy hanging out with friends Friday night and didn't get a chance to do it then. This is what I wore to work then out shopping and to watch movies at our friends house. I've been wanting to wear this skirt as a shirt so I decided to put it with my new jean leggings...and I absolutely love how it turned out. It was a very comfortable shirt. I've even been thinking about doing the same thing with some other skirts that I have. Well all I'm gonna go get me some breakfast now. I will talk at you all soon. Have a wonderful weekend!








Fashionably Yours,
Jenlainy



No comments:

Post a Comment