Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Stockholm Fashion Inspiration

Here is some fashion that inspires from the Stockholm street style website! I'm completely addicted to this site.





I love the vest that this girl is wearing and the exaggerated eye AND bold lip! Who says you can't have it both ways?!



I love the dressed up pants and shoes in this outfit! The scarf, striped tee, and blazer seem to bring it down a notch though. Very sophisticated chic! Besides I absolutely want that bag as well! *swoon*


Great boots & Great leggings! Need I say more! Very Rocker Hip!



I know that I love wearing my cardigans and leggings together so its no surpsise that I'm inspired by this outfit. Scarf, check! Cardigan, check! Leggings, Check! Completely effortless style, check check and check!!
Fashionably Yours,
Jenlainy


No comments:

Post a Comment