Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Weekend Plans




Hey guys, no this is not me nor is it my outfit post for today (that will come later). I just wanted to share with you my weekend plans. Oh and the little girl is my friend's daughter wearing one of the headbands I made for her! How cute is she?!


Anyhow, this weekend I plan on making some broaches, headbands, barrettes, and such so I can open my etsy shop. So no weekend posts for me! I need to get my shop up and going so I can make some extra money. I'm excited and a little overwhelmed knowing that it will take up so much time to get it all going. I can handle it though. While I'm making things I will be watching Project Runway and old episodes of Sex and the City. So what is everyone's plans for the weekend?



Fashionably Yours,
Jenlainy


P.S.
These are some of the other headbands and broaches I have made! You like?!?

















1 comment:

  1. I love these headbands!

    Judith
    http://couture-and-beauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete