Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

I got dressed!!



Sweatshirt: Meijer
Shorts: Jeans that I dont wear anymore (I cut them off myself)
Tights: Target
Socks: Target
Boots: Skechers



So during the weekends, and even more so in the winter I tend to stay home. Unless I have plans to go somewhere I tend to stay in my pajamas all weekend. Its sad but even if I am just going to the grocery store I don't tend to get dressed up, just schlup (did I spell that right?) around in comfy clothes. So if you ever wonder why you dont see a lot of weekend pictures that's why.


Well Friday night we went and watched some movies over a friends house. We watched the movie Paranormal and I screamed so bad! I hate hate hate scary movies! I wanted to see this one though and of course it led to a night of tossing and turning (no nightmares thank god!). It was a great movie though, just a tad scary! Saturday during the day and all day Sunday I stayed home and cleaned up and moved furniture around. I turned my storage area into our office and I really liked the way it turned out (I will post pics later). Then Saturday night we went to our friends house for his Birthday party. So this folks is what I wore. It was a very cold night but the layers helped of course! And all night I kept getting comments about the outfit...which I never mind. Well all, now that I've babbled about nonsense its time to get back to work! Addios everyone! Have a great day!



Fashionably Yours,
Jenlainy

No comments:

Post a Comment