Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Bright: A skirt as a shirt? Yes, again!


Good morning everyone! Its finally Saturday, my day of rest! I hope everyone had a good week and if you didn't don't worry, just have a martini and all the worries of the past week will dissapear! Thats what I did anyway. We went to Fridays for my brother-in-law's birthday party last night and I had a wonderful time. I wore this because I just wasn't up for staying in the outfit that I wore to work. Like the title says I am wearing a skirt as a shirt. This isn't the first time that i've done this nor will it be the last. Well i'm keeping this post short and sweet today because I'm off to do a whole bunch of NOTHING! Yeah for me. Have a great weekend everyone!!
Fashionably Yours!!



By the way props to my photographer for taking such great pictures!! You rock!
Headband: For love 21
Striped sweater: Dress Barn (from my lovely retail days)
Green Skirt (worn as a shirt): Target maybe? I've had it for a while
Jean Leggings: H&M
Boots: Target
Necklace: Freecycle (Got for free!!)
Red bow ring: For love 21

No comments:

Post a Comment