Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Mad for Plaid!

Turtleneck: 5-7-9 (christmas gift)
Blue Sweater: Charlotte Russe
Skirt: Thrifted
Leggings: Papaya
Socks: For love 21
Boots: ????
Good morning everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful night like I did! The hubs and I got pizza and rented Monsters vs. Aliens and Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs! As we were renting the movies my husband says, "We rented kids movies!". I told him it was because we still act like kids! They were good movies though and I definetly loved Cloudy with a chance of meatballs! There is a scene at the end where the main character goes to give his girl a kiss and she inflates her cheeks like a blowfish, well he does the same thing and then they kiss! So I said, "I wonder how that works". So at the same time me and the hubs go lets try it! It took us about 5 minutes before we could because we were laughing so hard at ourselves. Nonetheless, go out and rent cloudy with a chance of meatballs! Its fun and the colors in the movie are fantastic!
So anyways, today I decided to go mad for plaid and wear a plaid tunic with plaid leggings (see pic below)! I really like it so we'll see what my co-workers have to say today. When I was loading the pictures though I noticed that the skirt I wore yesterday is almost a plaid skirt too! I guess this week I've traded in stripes for plaid! Ahhh well, I love it anyways. Well that's all for now, tune in later today for an inspirational street style post. Have a great day everyone!
Fashionably Yours,
Jenlainy

Shirt: Pure Energy
Leggings: Charlotte Russe (for like $1.50 I think)
Boots: Target
Since the plaid was so crazy I decided to keep the jewelry minimal!

1 comment:

  1. That is very cute about you and your hubby. I think I need to go rent that movie now too. Love the plaid!

    ReplyDelete