Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Brrrrrr

White Sweater: Remixed
Yellow Jacket: Remixed
Pants: Charlotte Russe
Boots: Rue 21
Scarf: Christmas Gift
Watch: Target



Its been a very long day today. Unfortunaetly I woke up with a headache from sleeping wrong. My body just doesn't bend like it used to! Thats just the joys of getting old. After taking medicine for my headache I started to feel drowsy and a lil loopy. So needless to say I spent most of my work day in a fog....ugh! When I got home I thought it would all be better but then I almost burnt our dinner. So now i'm just determined to relax and not do anything but watch tv and surf the web.



I present you now with my weardrobe pictures from Jan 4th and Jan 5th. The outfit from the 4th is the one at the top. You might notice too from my outfit post for today that now my hair is red. Yes I dyed it and i'm kind of loving it even though I didn't do it correctly. Oh well, c'est la vie!



Well folks, I'm out of here! Have a great night!



Fashionably Yours,
Jenlainy





White Tank: Given to me by a friend
Blue Shirt Dress: Papaya
Scarf: Bitten by SJP
Leggings: New York & Company
Socks: Target
Boots: Dots
Watch: Target
Necklace: For Love 21

No comments:

Post a Comment