Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Bright - The kelly green jacket!!




I LOVED LOVED LOVED this outfit!! This green jacket I found at a thrift store a couple of years ago but it didn't fit too great so I ended up giving it to my sister. Fast foward a couple of years and I'm riffling through my sister's closet and saw the jacket again. I decided then that I was gonna take it back. It doesn't look so great buttoned on me but I didn't care! SO its been sitting in my closet unworn until now!! Another item of clothing that I decided that I had to start wearing more. So while seeking some much needed fashion inspiration I came up with the idea of this outfit!! Isn't it great?!?!


Fashionably Yours!





Close up of the boots and leg-warmers!




Close-up of my elephant necklace and charm necklace!



Green Jacket: Salvation Army
Striped Cardigan: Old Navy
White tunic: Express
Leggings: NY & Co.
Leg-warmers: Target
Boots: Charlotte Russe
Elephant Necklace: JoAnn Fabrics
Charm Necklace: Gift from the husband
Black ring: For Love 21







3 comments:

  1. What a great outfit! I love that shade of green (I wore green today myself), it looks awesome on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the pop of color that the jacket gives this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the compliments guys!

    ReplyDelete