Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Sick and tired of being sick and tired!!






So I've been trying to fight off some kind of virus or sinus infection the past week and right now its getting to the coughing, clearing my throat stage. Its really gross I know! So after my husband took these pictures I realized he didn't get my face in the shot which i'm now quite relieved about. I'm looking all puffy eyed and dead in the face so the less you see of my face right now the better off you are. So today its all about the outfit!


The tights and the bow on the belt are brown even though they look black in these pictures. I blame in on the bad picture quality. I put this outfit together and when I had it on today I wasn't too sure of it but now that I see it in the picture i'm quite happy with it. The bow is something I actually made and its detachable. I added it to the belt that came with the cardigan and I loved wearing it. Every day this week I'm going to try to wear something that I've made this past weekend in a different way so you can see the versatility of the items. I hope to have my etsy shop open soon...so cross your fingers. If you want anything just let me and we might be able to arrange something. Well guys I'm off to get some much needed rest. Have a great night!!


Fashionably Yours,
Jenlainy




Sweater: Past Christmas Gift (Steve and Barrys)
Tan Top: Target
Bow: Self-made
Skirt: Thifted
Leggings: Charlotte Russe
Socks: Target
Boots: ??

No comments:

Post a Comment