Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Unexpected - A dress tucked into pants?!




Yeah you read the caption right, i have a dress tucked in my pants (and on purpose!). I have worn this dress a couple of times before but I don't really care for the clingy fabric that it is made out of. I decided though that instead of just continuing to let it sit in my closet being unworn that I would have to find some new ways to wear it. This idea came to me while at work so I had to hurry up and write it down in my fashion journal. I do like how it turned out and how innovative it looks (even though I was told it was an unflattering outfit...). Later when my husband found out I had a dress tucked in my pants his response was "I should have known!" Well what can i say?!


Oh and btw this was yesterday's outfit!!


Fashionably Yours!



Dress (worn as a shirt): Target
Jacket: Bitten by SJP
Pants: Bitten by SJP
Scarf: Target
Grey Socks: Target
Boots: Charlotte Russe
Flower Ring: Made by me!

2 comments:

  1. I think I might have that dress- the color looks familiar does it have those fluttery sleeves, too?
    I think this looks nice, the colors go well together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah becks you have the same dress! Thanks for the compliment.

    ReplyDelete