Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ruffles and lace minus the lace..




Happy Last day of 2009! Again i'm writing this post a day after it should have happened. It was not a good day yesterday at all! I was practically walking around with my closed at 8:30 pm last night! So needless to say I wasn't ready to post this yet.



Btw, if you hadn't noticed my pictures have changed. My husband offered to help take my wardrobe pictures....but he's still learning on the best way to take them. I'll have him trained in no time! For now...please excuse the horrible pictures. Especially the one with all the dumb shoe boxes in it. Those need to be recycled and we haven't got to take them yet.



So who is ready for the new year?! I know I am and I can't wait to spend some time with my lovely friends tonight and start off the new year right with them! Well Its back to work I go, see you all next year!


Fashionably Yours,
Jenlainy







Pink Turtleneck: Christmas Gift (5-7-9)
Skirt: Christmas Gift (Papaya)
White Ruffle Shirt: Express
Grey Tights: For love 21
Socks: Gift from Last Christmas
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Ring & Necklace: For love 21



















































No comments:

Post a Comment