Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Cold and Shiny



Dec 29, 2009 Outfit Detail
Wrap: Urban Behavior (Christmas Gift)
Sparkly White Top: Urban Behavior (Christmas Gift)
Pants: Charlotte Russe
Rings & Feather Necklace: For Love 21
Charm Bracelet and Necklace: Christmas Gift from my Hubby





Good Morning everyone. I didn't get to post this last night so I'm posting it this morning. This is my outfit from yesterday. Its been a really long short week at work this week and its far from over yet. With 2 coworkers gone I'm left picking up the slack. I know they do it when i'm gone (which is rare) but its getting to be a little too much at this time. I woke up this morning feeling headachy so I'm hoping that the headache with go away and I can make it through this long day.
So even though this has been a rough week I will say this, my new outfits and items are making me feel really excited about getting dressed in the morning. Below I have some detail of the jewelry that I wore with yesterday's outfit. Well I just wanted to drop a quick line to you all. Hope you have a better day than me! I will see you soon.



Fashionably Yours,
Jenlainy







I took 3 stackable rings and put them around this bow ring! So technically I'm wearing 4 rings on one finger but I loved the way that it looked!



Don't you just love my necklaces!



No comments:

Post a Comment