Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

What's sitting in the back of your closet?


I wasn't gonna blog today but I decided to post one thing....this scarf! It is literally the longest scarf i've ever seen. I got it years ago at a thrift store but have only ever worn it a handful of times. I've never quite figured out how to wear it and so its always sat in the back of my closet. Until this weekend! I've finally figured out some ways to wear it, and i'm glad that i've never been able to part with it. So here is how I wore it yesterday to the grocery store and today to church. Of course, because its such a big scarf its very warm too! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

The bottom 2 pictures are close ups of the scarf. Isn't it fabulous?! Well all, thats it for me, for now anyways. Stay sweet!

Fashionably Yours,
Jenlainy

No comments:

Post a Comment