Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

What I Wore: Dec. 26, 2009



Good morning everyone! This is the outfit I wore yesterday Dec. 26 to go shopping at the mall. Its not the most fashionable outfit I've ever worn but at 6 am and a long shopping day ahead, a comfortable outfit was in order. I needed to wear some warm layers to keep me warm without having to drudge around a coat. I also wore the layers so that I can try on clothes easily. The tennis shoes...well those explain themselves. So here are the outfit details..


Hat: Christmas Gift
Scarf: Target (Remixed)
Vest: Steve and Barrys
Hooded Sweatshirt: Steve and Barrys
Jeans: Dear by Amanda Bynes
Tennis Shoes: Puma


Next I will be posting pictures of all the items that I got for Christmas and all the items that I bought at the stores yesterday. I'm verry excited to wear all of my new clothes and I know that 2010 is going to be a very fashionable year!!


Have a very wonderful weekend!


Fashionably Yours,
Jenlainy




















No comments:

Post a Comment