Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

What I wore: Dec. 20, 2009


Tan Long Sleeved Tee & Black Tank Top: Given to me by a friend
Vest: Thrifted
Skirt: Thrifted
Necklaces: Got from Freecycle
Black Tights: Forever 21
Socks: Target
Boots: ???? I have no idea what the store name is called
Good evening everyone! Only 3 more shopping days left till Christmas, are you ready?! Thankfully I'm done shopping and wrapping my presents. I will have to go out Wednesday night though and do some last minute grocery shopping, getting ready for Christmas day and all.
So this is what I wore to my little niece's Chistmas production at her church. I thought since I wasn't able to get her or her family a present this year that I would go and support her at her Christmas musical. She unfortunately didn't say her part until after she got off the stage but the musical was great anyways! Plus I had a whole bunch of fun hanging out with the family, it was a very good time.
Well i'm off to finish watching Santa Baby and Santa Baby 2! Have a wonderful evening!
Fashionably Yours,
Jenlainy

No comments:

Post a Comment