Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What I wore: Dec. 1, 2009

So folks, its the first of December and the year is almost over! I can't even believe it. Luckily we haven't really had any snow yet but that just means we will have 5 months of it next year...ugh! It was kind of cold today so I had to layer up to stay warm. Also, I had a Chiropractic appointment after work so I couldn't wear a skirt or dress. I borrowed a shirt from my husband to layer with and I was extremely warm and comfy all day! So here is what I wore:








Grey fleece shirt: I'm not sure where i've got it because i've had it so long..lol.


Striped tee: Borrowed from my husband


Leggings: Charlotte Russe


Leg warmers: Given to me by a friend


Boots: Dots ( A couple years old)





And here is a close up of the big cocktail ring I wore on my index finger. I made it from buttons and a fake key I got in some junk mail.





Well that's all for now folks! I will post some special stuff tonight....so stay tuned! Stay warm and have a great day!

Fashionably Yours,
Jenlainy

No comments:

Post a Comment