Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2009

What I wore: Dec 12, 2009

Black Jacket: I don't remember where I got it, i've had it for a while.
Cardigan: Old Navy
Jeans: Thrifted
Hat: H&M
Broach on Hat: I made it
So my dad called me at 9:00 in the morning and asked me if I wanted to come over and make wreaths with him. I hesitated for a while because of course I wanted to just sit at home and do nothing. Since I love Christmas so much I decided to go because I enjoy any good christmas activity and anything art & crafts that I can do on the cheap. So I went and had a blast! This is what I wore, plenty of layers to stay warm.
The detail of the hat is below!

Well enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Fashionably Yours,
Jenlainy

1 comment:

  1. oooh great hat! I am very impressed with the flowers you made for it. They are beautiful and it adds so much to the hat! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete