Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

I'm so hard!




Black Sweater: Dots
White Tank Dress: Express
Motorcycle vest: Urban Behavior (Christmas Gift)
Necklace: For Love 21
Watch: Target
Ring: For Love 21
Leggings: Charlotte Russe
Boots: Charlotte Russe




Detail of the shoe and a close up of my outfit above. Leather, animal print, & Lace...so interesting!
Hey happy Monday everyone! I wore this outfit and was very excited to wear all of my new items! I felt very rocker chic!
So I went back to work today, we work 3 1/2 days this week and then I have another 3 1/2 days off! So of course i'm silently drudging through the week. My new outfits of couse will definetly help brighten up my mood during this crazy week. So how was everyone's Christmas? Did you get everything that you hoped for? Its time for dinner so I'm out of here. Have a great night all!
Fashionably Yours,
Jenlainy




1 comment: