Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2009

What I've worn: Dec. 9, 10, & 11

So I've been busy this week and haven't really been able to post any of my weardrobe pictures..sorry folks. Things have been crazy with my car being in the shop, the weather, trying to keep my sanity, and just plain doing normal daily things. I feel so much time has been slipping away and I'm trying to enjoy it while I can. Since the holidays are upon as I'm busy doing the fun holiday things too! I'm not complaining though, just stating where i've been..in case you wondered! So here are my weardrobe pictures from December 9, 10, & 11.
Dec 9, 2009
Grey Jacket: Bitten by SJP
Dress: Thrifted (H&M)
Leggings: For Love 21
Socks: Target
Ankle Boots: Dots
Ring: For Love 21 (Detail above)
Dec 10, 2009
I only wore this for a little over 2 hours, then i went home to cuddle up and watch movies all day! Of course because I very stupidly wore these open toed shoes in the snow and cold my punishment was that my little toes stayed cold pretty much the rest of the day.
Dress: Dots
Vest: Thrifted
Leggings: Papaya
Socks: Target
Long-sleeved black shirt: Given to me by a friend
Shoes: Charlotte Russe (Detail Above)


Dec 11, 2009

I didn't get home till late. I had to go pick up my car after work then I met up with my mom and sister for dinner and shopping. So as you can see I took this picture while out shopping instead of at home.
Scarf: Thifted
Sweater: Bitten by SJP
Skirt: Thrifted
Leggings: ?????
Socks: Target
Boots: Target
Well thats all for now. I will have more updates later. Have a great weekend everyone!
Fashionably Yours,
Jenlainy






No comments:

Post a Comment