Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Next Friday


Since next Friday I will be back at work this Friday had to be a little more special. So after finishing up some chores around the house the husband and I went out shopping. Then it was take-out and movie night at the house. Nothing super special but it was special to us because we rarely get to spend a whole day together with no particular plans in mind.

As for the rest of this weekend I plan on relaxing some more so I can get ready to go back to work next week. Happy weekend everyone!

Oh and guess what? Today (September 11) is the 5th anniversary of my husband and mine's first date. Everyone say.... awwww!

Fashionably Yours!



Hat: H&M, Scarf: Target, Tunic: Express, Jean Shirt: American Eagle, Leggings, Boots, & Ring: F21





No comments:

Post a Comment