Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Magazine Anonymous




Hi my name is Jennifer and I'm a magazine addict! There is just something about a crisp new magazine that gives me a complete high. Most of my happy days consist of sitting on my over sized chaise lounge surrounded by magazines, old and new. Right now I currently subscribe to 6 different magazines. It was a lot more to read this month then normal because both InStyle and Marie Claire had HUGE issues for fall. Magazines are definitely one of my many vices. Am I crazy or are you in love with magazines too? Should I join a recovery group?

Oh and Happy Labor Day everyone!!

Fashionably Yours!











1 comment:

  1. So addicted to magazines... I don't get a lot of subscriptions because I like to pretend I'm not addicted and then I buy them all anyways. stupid.

    ReplyDelete