Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I play the flute..toot toot!


So last night we went to a friend's house to watch the football game. We got home and were in bed by 11 but when I woke up this morning I felt sooooooo tired. I swear I'm getting older faster than I should be. I pretty much have to go to bed by 10 in order to wake up feeling refreshed. I don't function well unless I get 7 to 8 hours of sleep a night and its pretty much been that way since high school. Lucky me huh? How many hours of sleep do you usually get a night.

What do you think of my band sweater? That's what my husband calls it. He thinks it looks like a band Jacket. I don't care, I thinks its pretty super. I got it in July and its been in my closet since then just waiting for the weather to be cold enough so it could be worn.

Fashionably Yours!




Sweater: F21, Long Gold Chain: Freecycle, Gold Necklace: Used to be my grandma's, Tank: Thrifted, Leggings: NY & Co, Boots: Walmart ($6)

No comments:

Post a Comment