Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Mixologist Style: Part 2




For part 2 of my mixologist style inspiration is Ms. Kate Hudson. She is known for her carefree bohemian style. She never strays away far from her style aesthetic and always gives us something to look forward to on the red carpet. Though she has amazing red carpet style, I appreciate her everyday style more. I very much aspire to have her carefree and happy attitude when it comes to my own weardrobe. Here are some of the reasons I can't get enough of her style:


Kate knows the true value of a bohemian breezy skirt or dress. At the same time though she's also very much a jeans and tee kind of girl but always throws in a little kick to take the outfit up a notch.
Oh how I wish I had those grey boots in the above picture. I could stare at them all day!

Kate knows the value of a good pair of sunglasses and never leaves home without them (as far as I can tell anyways).

She loves a good pair of boots and doesn't shy away from wearing them more than once with anything and everything she may own. It really makes me appreciate how classic a good pair of boots are!




In the cold weather Kate layers up in style perfection. Basic neutral long coats offset the bohemian nature of her outfits and take her jeans to a whole new style level (Can I have the boots above too please?).



She's a stylish rocker mom with a bubbly attitude and a great smile. I can only imagine how infectious her upbeat attitude is to those around her. Oh and the last picture I thought was just too darn cute not to include. Such a great mother/son picture!









No comments:

Post a Comment