Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day Style & A craft project!


I don't know if you remember a couple of months ago when I mentioned I wanted to make an art piece out of toilet paper and paper towel rolls. Well on Sunday I finally got around to making it. And before I left to go spend the day with my family I hung it up. I think it turned out great!

Other than that Labor Day was pretty relaxing. Dinner with the family then home to relax with the husband. So how was your holiday weekend?

Fashionably Yours!





Hat: H&M, Purple Shirt: Thrifted (F21), Black Tank: Papaya, Grey Cardigan: Papaya, Jeggings: H&M, Boots: F21






2 comments:

  1. Hello...just stumbled on your blog and wanted to say hi....REALLY cute hat:)

    Statements in Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the art project! Love the casual outfit too, I agree with Collette - great hat.

    ReplyDelete