Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Fall Football & Friday Style file



So as I told you in yesterday's style file Thursday night my and the husband went to a Lions pre-season football game. It may not count toward the regular season but it was a great pre-season game. The Lions actually shocked me and even pulled it out to win it. We were sitting right on the home teams 50-yard line and as you can tell we got some great pictures. I also must say, my husband and I are so darn cute in our non-lions jerseys (Chicago Bears jersey for me and Indianapolis colts for my husband). I was glad we didn't get stoned!!

Also included is my outfit from Friday. Casual & simple. I love those outfits!!

Fashionably Yours!





Tank: Walmart, Necklace: F21, Shirt: Thrifted, Jeans: Target, Shoes: Kmart











No comments:

Post a Comment