Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Middle of the week hoo haw


Is it just me or does it seem like this is the year of babies. I feel like everywhere I look women are pregnant or are getting pregnant. It made me have a real case of baby fever yesterday. It was just really annoying. I'm all for people having babies though, its just the baby fever I'm not a fan of.

So this is the outfit I wore to work on Wednesday. I was really cold at work on Tuesday so I thought since Wednesday was gonna be colder I would layer well so I didn't have to freeze my butt off again. I know that doesn't make sense since i'm wearing shorts but I actually wasn't cold.

Fashionably Yours!



Cardigan: Bitten by SJP, Blouse: H&M, Tank: HMD, Shorts: H&M, Tights: Meijer, Boots: Charlotte Russe, Ring: F21, Watch: Target





1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure about babies but there's been a lot of weddings around here lately! So maybe next year will be the time for babies, lol.

    Still loving this combo - the shorts and tights are really on point.

    ReplyDelete