Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Mixologist Style: Part 3


The next lady who I have decided to feature for my mixologist style is Beth from B. Jones Style. I'm only a little embarrased to say after stumbling across her blog and seeing her amazing style that I have a little girl crush. Nothing creepy, just weird enough that I would look her up if I ever went back to California so I could have her dress me up like a paper doll. As you may or may not know I went to California for my honeymoon and since then part of me always appeals to the "California girl style." Beth actually grew up in the south which you can see influenced by some of her outfit choices but there is also a lot of the "California girl" in her weardrobe. Its a good mix and one that has got me mesmerized. Whether ladylike, edgy, or just kickin it back, Beth sure knows the value of dressing well. So that is why she is one of my favorite mixologists!!

Fashionably Yours!

**P.S. Even though I love all of her outfits, I couldn't very well fit them all in this post so I've just posted a few of the ones that have caught my eye. If you want to see more of her visit her blog or check her out at Weardrobe. Happy Oggling!




























No comments:

Post a Comment