Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Woodland creatures..


Well it's that time again, time to take more pictures outside. Scratch that...its raining again, back indoors we go. Anyway, aren't these fantastic?! I like to turn my head this way and that way but you won't catch me looking straight at you. I don't do head on, its in my contract.

Do any of you have days where your outfit morphs as the day goes on? Well about 2 hours into wearing this outfit the shirt became untied and I just let it all hang. Not everything hung out, just the sweater.

Fashionably Yours~







(Sweater: Meijer, Dress: F21, Shoes: Charlotte Russe, Necklace: JoAnn Fabrics, Watch: Target)











1 comment:

  1. Dont you love how the weather can't make up its mind? I love this dress. I agree with you on the outfit metamorphosis process too - I always end up changing something by end of the day too

    ReplyDelete