Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Is it true?


I can't believe its actually gonna be spring around here! This week the weather man is predicting 60 and 70 degree weather with.....rain mixed in. I'm excited for the few sunny days in between all the rain but quite frankly the rain could go away for a while. And for those of you who live in nice climates all year round, not a word from you. Zip it.

So I hope you all had a great weekend and a nice mother's day because for most of us, it's back to work we go. Hi ho hi Ho, its off to work we go...

Fashionably Yours~

P.S.
I just noticed this, so let me answer your question. Yes my ankles are that small! At least I don't have to deal with kankles!





(Top: Thrifted, Tank: Papaya, Jeans: H&M?, Shoes: Kmart, Watch: Target, Ring: F21)




No comments:

Post a Comment