Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Super Savings Sunday - Finale



It's the finale of the super savings month. I've learned a lot along the way but the most important lesson that I've learned is that you don't have to spend a lot of money to get the things you need and sometimes even more.


As you can see I didn't buy a whole lot of things this week but I did have some fun getting some stuff at Borders (that came out of some tax refund money). So here's my breakdown for this week:


Kmart:

Total: $10.00
Saved: $9.90

Items: 10 Capri Sun Juice boxes. The retail value of these is $29.90, great savings!


Rite-Aid:

Total: $1.74
Saved: $34.09

Items: Veet, Bath Sponges, Hair Dye, Shaving Cream, 3 Musketeers


CVS:
Total: $.98
Saved: $ 7.18

Items: Iced Tea


Target:
Total: $7.05
Saved: $5.43


Items: Sunglasses, Gum, Nail Polish Remover, Reeses PB Cups

* I got the floss and the glade at Wal-Mart, they were both free items!*


Grand Total: $19.77

Since I spent some money at Vg's (about $10) I'm gonna say I spent a total of $29.77. Well within my budget by $15.23. Yahoo!!





For my border's trip I really scored. I got some great deals (don't know why the sunglasses are in this shot too, oops) and i'm super physched about my purchases. The CD was $16.99 but I had a 44% off coupon. All of the books except the Lauren Conrad book were B1G1 Free and the LC book was $5.99. I had to buy a lip gloss to use a $10 off $30 or more coupon. So my total for all of this ended up being $23.46 and I saved $30.04! I got a lot of reading to do now!*

Fashionably Yours~

*As a side note The shopping Diet book by Phillip Bloch is AMAZING!*




No comments:

Post a Comment