Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Eyes Wide Shut



Do you ever just have days where you are completely exhausted and have no idea why?! I did yesterday. I went to bed earlier than a senior citizen on Sunday night and yet come Monday I was ready to sleep all day. It was so bad that at one point I think I fell asleep standing up. It was embarrassing too considering I was talking to my manager at work. Ok so I exaggerate. Still, the exhaustion would not go away. Maybe I've got a rare disease or something, but I bet it's just that I'm getting old. Oy Vey!

Fashionably Yours~

Btw, don't you love my new necklace? The husband surprisd me with it on Sunday knowing that I've been wanting it and acutally almost bought it myself on Saturday. Yes, I'm spoiled.






(Necklace: Aldo, Top: Thrifted, Skirt: ??, Shoes: Charlotte Russe, Bracelet:??, Watch: Target, Ring: Claires)


















No comments:

Post a Comment