Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Love Letters..



The final show of Oprah was bittersweet and as I sat watching it (on my dvr of course) I felt I was a part of history. I honestly think it was probably one of her best shows because of her honesty and openness with the audience. Here are the lessons that I take away from it all..

You by yourself are enough. The only people who can make you complete are you and God! Remember that. No one can live your life for you. So take responsibility for your life and how you live it. Lastly, find your passion. Even if you never make money or have a career stemming from your passion, find it and live it.

So what lessons have you learned?

Fashionably Yours~






(Necklace: Made by me, Top: Thrifted, Tank: HMD, Pants: Urban Behavior, Shoes: Rue 21, Ring: F21, Watch: Target)











1 comment:

  1. cute, the first picture! looking amused! ;-)

    ReplyDelete