Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

5 Signs I'm not normal..



I'm not normal. And I can prove it. Here are only 5 reasons to start with, I may come up with more for you later.

As a disclaimer though, I'm OK with not being normal. To me normal is boring and I like to stand out. Also, I don't think my husband minds, but you can call and ask him at 555-5555 (I promise that's his real number ;) )

1. I don't care for dogs like most people do, they slopper, stink, and like to lick everything (even their own private parts). Eww Gross! Instead I would prefer to have a bird or may just the feather like shoes below..




2. I don't think Crocs are acceptable footwear. Ever. End of story.


3. I haven't watched all the Harry Potter movies. Doesn't appeal to me.


4. I don't have my ears pierced. Never have, never will. Last the hubs and I actually had this conversation;


Him: "It's a good thing you're ears aren't pierced"

Me: "Why?"

Him: "Because then I would really be screwed, more jewelry I would have to buy for you."


You're welcome.


5. I run like a duck. It's true, commence your laughing now. I can only tame it down a little if I really think about but it's just a milder duck.


Happy Friday!


Fashionably Yours~
















No comments:

Post a Comment