Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Inside/Outside


So have any of you watched the Oprah specials? Well I did, and I cried. Yep you heard me right. I teared up and I don't care what you think. The tributes that were made were so sweet. I'm also taping her last episode ever. It most definitely is the end of an era. I would not want to be the person who has to fill her time slot on the TV network. No sirree.

Alright let's take a vote now, do you like the inside picture better or the outside pictures better? The inside pictures actually happened because you couldn't really see the details of my outfit outside. It was really more of necessity then me just trying to be cute. Because I already am. Just kidding. Nope I'm not.

Fashionably Yours~






(Scarf Necklace: Made by me, Watch & Top: Target, Tank: Papaya, Skirt: Thrifted, Shoes: Charlotte Russe)











No comments:

Post a Comment