Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

It's a juggling act



So last night I reached a point. A point that may happen in all of our lives where you realize that you can't do it all no matter how much you may really want to. I kept telling myself that I can do it all I just have to figure out a way to do. Well I can't. Unfortunately. So I am making a few compromises so I can do a little of everything and still be a healthy, well rested human being. Since giving up sleep and work aren't options I had to figure out a new way. I hope that my decision doesn't upset anyone because I'm just doing what's right for me. Please tell me I'm not the only one who this happens to.

Fashionably Yours~






(Cardigan: Thrifted, Dress: Old Navy, Leggings: F21, Shoes: Burlington Coat Factory)




No comments:

Post a Comment