Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Product Review: Sunless Tanner



As it is now officially summertime we are all trying to get a nice summer sun glow. As I get older though i'm becoming more aware of my body and how I should treat it. That means I've stopped laying out in the sun without sunblock and I don't go to tanning salons anymore. I know I can't undo the past but I can change my future.



That being said this year I decided to use sunless tanner. So back in May I started using Jergens natural glow tanning lotion. The firming brand does help with celluliate. Unfortunately after a couple of months of use it seemed to be working against me. At one point my husband called me skittles because of my coloring. Then lately it seemed to be coming off in patches no matter how I applied it. So I looked like I had a skin disease. Not very great. I do still use the Jergens facial tanning lotion for my face and it seems to work fine. Just be careful around the eyebrows and the edges of your face. For my body i use the Kiss my Face sunless tanner. Now it is organic which means its gonna cost a little more, $11.49 compared to Jergens $7.99. Nevertheless, I had to give it a try. I must say that it is FANTASTIC. I literally have no streaks, its stays on very well even when i'm sweating like crazy at the gym, and it dries super fast. Its definetly worth the money and I'm glad I switched. I no longer look like an oompa loompa and i've got that summer glow. I don't always do product reviews but I thought this was one worth doing. So if you want a summer glow, find what works best for you but please remember the sun's harmful UV rays!!


Fashionably Yours!










No comments:

Post a Comment