Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Blossom + Punk Brewster = Me!


Do you remember the tv show Blossom? How about Punky Brewster? Well yesterday I felt like my outfit was straight out of a Blossom episode. Minus the bucket hat with the flower on it. Today I'm feeling like maybe my outfit came out of Punky Brewster's weardrobe. Although, I don't know why because I've never watched Punky Brewster. A few people at work have told me though that I remind them of Punky Brewster. Ah well. I actually liked both of these outfits because they had pizzazz! Besides, who can fault me for wanting to be comfortable and stylish all at the same time.

Fashionably Yours,
Mis-Matched Woman





Today's Outfit:
Cardigan: Old Navy
White Tank: Target
Skirt worn as a dress: Thrifted
Tank: For love 21
Shoes: Thrifted



Yesterday's Outfit:
Necklace: For love 21
Jumpsuit: Thrifted
Cardigan: Hand me down from my cousin
Watch: Target
Ring: For Love 21
Shoes: ???






No comments:

Post a Comment