Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

I shook the world..


So yesterday I experienced a strange phenomon, an earthquake tremor in Michigan. I've lived here most of my life and I've never experienced one. Well yesterday there was a 5.5 earthquake in Canada and it was felt up to 300 miles away. At first I thought I was going crazy but it turned out it was the earthquake! I was relieved.

Since last night was movie night I didn't post my outfit. So yesterday's outfit is below and the outfit from today is above.

Fashionably Yours!




June 23, 2010
White Tee: Hanes
Necklace: For love 21
Belt: Target
Skirt: Thrifted
Shoes: Rue 21



June 24, 2010
White tank: Hand me down from friend
Necklace: For Love 21
Dress: H&M
Watch: Target
Shoes: Rue 21
Scarf: Target

1 comment:

  1. We felt the earthquake here in Syracuse, too - the walls of my office were actually shaking! It was freaky.

    ReplyDelete