Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

I'm back again!!



So, if you hadn't noticed I re-dyed my hair this weekend and I feel like my good ol'redhead self again. I know you've missed me horribly this weekend and I apologize. Things got hectic Friday night so I couldn't post Friday's outfit and then Saturday I spent all day shopping with my mom. I wore her out and got blisters on my feet! That's how hard we shopped. As for Sunday, well no real good excuse except for I was sleepy and tired all day so I just rested. But i'm back, so now you can jump for joy!



I got some really great stuff at the thrift store on Saturday and even some great stuff at Target. I'm excited to wear it all for you guys. A little bit of it is not "me" per say but i'm trying to break out of my fashion rut! It will be fun to see my new outfits. This shirt is actually one of my new purchases. Isn't it fab?! Oh and I only spent $25 Saturday at the thrift store! I know you hate when I tell you that but again they were having a 5 for $5 sale on green tag items! You know how I love a good sale!!



Fashionably Yours,

Clearance








Shirt: Thrifted

Leggings: For Love 21

Necklace: For Love 21

Watch: Target

Shoes: For Love 21




Friday, June 4, 2010 Outfit
Scarf: Bitten by SJP

T-Shirt: Meijer

Vest: Bitten by SJP

Jeggings: H&M

Shoes: Wal-Mart










No comments:

Post a Comment