Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Back to the Future!


June 18, 2010
Scarf: For Love 21
White Tee: Hanes
Necklace: For Love 21
Green Tank: Bitten by SJP
Watch: Target
Jeggings: H&M
Clogs: Wal-Mart


Ok guys it's been a crazy weekend and so I didn't get to post any weardrobe pictures from Thursday OR Friday. Things were kind of crazy this weekend between running household errands, doing chores (yes, I stll have them even if they are self-inflicted), and father's day celebration. So I just didn't get to sit down with my computer long enough to do this and when I had the chance I was just way too tired to care. At this point if I've let you down I apologize but I still don't care. As much as I would love to have a set schedule for blogging I can't. I still have a full-time job, a house to take care of, and a husband to tend to. Not only that but I have to take care of myself and that includes rest, exercise, & some good ole' pampering. I know you'll understand and if you don't then quit reading now!

Fashionably Yours!





June 17, 2010
Blue Tank: Papaya
Purple Cardigan: Papaya
Pants: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Ring: For Love 21

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this outfit , especially the scarf! I too sometimes feel like I'm "neglecting" my blog, only to find I'm really neglecting myself. I get mad at my own blog for sucking so much time! Stupid, really :) If I don't enjoy it, I won't do it. I can't imagine how the "big-timer's" even have a real life! I truly like your style and an a follower on WWbe as well. I dig the way you mix and match your stuff. Very inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete