Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Friday Rocker Chic



Casual Friday's at a place of employement are a chance to express your inner fashionista. Though there are some limitations you can still be a little more creative than your Monday thru Thursday self. Any chance to show my weardrobe creativity is a chance I will always appreciate. So since I haven't worn these pants in a while I busted them out and decided they would look great with a graphic tee. Once I put on the shoes and the scarf I liked the rocker look that it gave the outfit. It also kind of went with the saying on the tee: Built Ford Tough. I like to think i'm that tough! So how tough are you?

Fashionably Yours!



Scarf: Target
Tee: Meijer
Capris: Hand me down from friend
Ring: For love 21
Shoes: Charlotte Russe





No comments:

Post a Comment